My hair tends to get pretty frizzy out here with all the rain. I would consider myself a pretty low maintance kind of gal. I’m that girl that hits the snooze button about ten times before flying out of bed and running around in a frenzy to go to work. So I need something that is quick, easy, and stays all day. Quick you say? This baby heats up to 450 degrees in a mere 30 seconds! Now that is what I am talking about. I also wanted something that wouldn’t damage my hair. So I was pleasantly surprised with the KQC Turbo 2 Flat Iron. Combined with the KQC Thermal Shine I was able to protect my hair while straigtening it. It also gave my hair a silky smooth shine, which was exactly what I was going for. I have used several flat irons in the past and have been pretty disapointed with them. I have one that I thought was pretty good, until now. Make sure to pick one up for yourself from Flat Iron Experts. Right now they are including the KQC Thermal Shine for FREE. And since it is the season of giving, get one for a loved one too, while you are at it.
- Professional Styling Iron with Ceramic TOURMALINE technology, plate width 1”
- Produces a dark red color when it reaches the maximum temperature in less than 30 seconds
- Ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperatures
- Tourmaline ceramic plates and multi-layer ceramic heating elements
- X-Heat generates negative ions to retain hair moisture and reduce frizz
- Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
- Heats up in seconds
- Variable heat settings from 140 degrees to 450 degrees
- Ergonomic design to straighten, flip or curl hair with a twist of the wrist
- For all hair types
- Creates a shiny, smooth finish
- Professional 360 degrees swivel cord to prevent tangling
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- One year limited warranty
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.