I have been doing several projects around my house. Finally, the fireplace project is starting to come to a close. I have everything done so far, but the tile. If you want to see the beginning of the project take a look at this post first. Since the last post I have continued to mud and sand several times. Then I have textured, painted, and mounted a TV. I used the Ryobi Paint Station to paint the walls and it worked great! The paint went on smoothly and I couldn’t be happier. It was so easy to use and clean up! I can’t wait to use it when I paint my house. See more about it at the end of this post. Can’t wait till I get the tiling done.
I used the Ryobi Drill to mix the mud for the walls as well as the texture.
Here is the current progress:
Here is the information about the Ryobi Paint Station:
When you want to take your painting tasks around the house to the next level, the Ryobi® Paint Station is the perfect solution for your DIY needs. It has variable pressure control that quickly matches pressure requirements for the material that’s being applied. The Ryobi® Paint Station uses high pressure for speed and thick latex materials and low pressure for rolling and thinner materials.
- Sprays or rolls un-thinned latex and oil-based materials
- No dilution required
- Variable pressure reduces overspray
- 2800 PSI Pump – the perfect solution for your DIY needs
- Variable pressure control to quickly match pressure requirement for material being applied – high pressure for speed and thick latex materials, low pressure for detail work, rolling and thinner materials
- Pistol-grip sprayer accepts standard accessories, such as spray tips, extension poles, and high pressure rollers
- 1-1/8 in. Steel tubing frame with quick-release, folding handle for fast and easy set-up and storage
- Sprays or rolls oil-based and latex materials
- Container lid helps prevent spills and fits 3.5 gallon container and most 5 gallon containers
- Base is compatible with up to 5 gallon container
- 415 reversible spray tip to clear paint clogs quickly
- External feed roller is compatible with 9 in. standard rollers up to 3/4 in. nap size
- 25 ft. high pressure fluid hose to reach distance without having to move the Ryobi® Paint Station
- 8 in. Never-flat rubber wheels for easy transportation indoors and outdoors
- On-board accessory storage for convenient access to pistol-grip sprayer, spray tips, roller and high pressure hose
- Compatible with spray tips found at The Home Depot and homedepot.com
Disclosure: I received a free product from the sponsor to review. I received no monetary compensation and my opinions are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor.